Date/Time (EST): July 14, 2022 6:30 p.m.
Date/Time (UTC): July 14, 2022, 23:30
Mark your calendars for the next Atlanta Sitecore User Group meeting on July 14th, at 6:30 p.m., at the Perficient Dunwoody Office!
Dinner and drinks will be served.
We are looking forward to a great meeting! Everyone is welcome and we encourage you to spread the word!
- 6:30 - 6:45: Food, drinks, and social time
- 6:45 - 7:00: Sitecore Community Update - Corey Smith (Corey Smith Consulting)
- 7:05 - 7:35: Sitecore Headless DevOps Best Practices - Luke Pace (Perficient)
- 7:40 - 8:10: A React Crash Course for Sitecore Dinosaurs - Brandon Bruno (Sitecore)
- 8:15: Closing comments, raffle
Sitecore Headless DevOps Best Practices
What is Sitecore Headless? What is Git DMZ Flow and how do implement in Azure DevOps? Luke answers these questions and shows how to create build pipeline for Sitecore and Next.js; how to configure Azure PaaS for blue/green deployments; and how to build Azure release pipelines to deploy to Azure PaaS and Vercel.
A React Crash Course for Sitecore Dinosaurs
I've been developing Sitecore solutions with MVC for more than 10 years, but thanks to headless and composable DXP architectures, I've become a Sitecore dinosaur. Join me, fellow dinosaurs, as we modernize our skills to ensure we're ready for the future.